What is Disciplined Agile?
Disciplined Agile — a tool kit that harnesses hundreds of Agile practices to guide you to the best way of working for your team or organization.
Why Disciplined Agile?
True business agility comes from freedom, not frameworks. Disciplined Agile helps you learn about your options and guides you to your best next step.
Disciplined Agile Mindset
We believe in the Disciplined Agile principles, so we promise to adopt disciplined behaviors and follow eight guidelines when doing so.
The meetup Agenda
1. Why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
2. People first: Roles in DAD
3. A Hybrid Toolkit
4. Full Delivery Life Cycles
5. Choice is Good: A Goal-Driven Approach
6. Process Goals
7. DAD Teams Are Enterprise Aware
8. DAD Provides a Foundation to Scale Agile Tactically
9. Pragmatism over Purism
The meeting Zoom link will be provided the day of the meeting.